We are committed to cultivating and developing leaders across the field by providing access to the professional development resources and networking opportunities offered at the Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo. To ensure these opportunities are available to all Alliance members, we offer support for individuals who are under-represented within the profession or whose participation will benefit the museum community but who do not have the individual or institutional means to attend. There are four types of fellowships:
- Diversity Fellowships are available to people who identify with one or more of the following underrepresented groups: racial/ethnic minority, person with a disability or LGBT.
- Emerging Museum Professional (EMP) Fellowships are available to people who are new to the museum field (within the first ten years of their career) or in a new position within the field.
- Professional Network Fellowships are available to mid-career professionals working in various capacities, including:
- Audience research & evaluation;
- Development & membership;
- Exhibit development & design;
- Media & technology;
- Public relations & marketing; and
- Global Fellowships are available to museum professionals from developing countries through a rigorous, competitive application process that identifies established and emerging museum professionals.
Donate now to support Fellowships.