Museums Advocacy Day
Museums Advocacy Day 2014 By the Numbers
- More than 300 advocates gathered in Washington, D.C. on Feb. 24–25
- Advocates visited 335 Congressional offices in all 50 states
- Over 1,100 #museumsadvocacy tweets
- Two Great American Museum Advocates
- Hundreds of letters sent to Congress
- Six congressional champions
You don't have to be in Washington, D.C. to make the case for museums. Museums Advocacy Day is a national effort to share the message that museums are essential. Use our advocacy tools to get involved today.
Museums Advocacy Day would not be possible without broad, field-wide support.