2014 State of the Alliance
Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014
An Alliance Online Town Hall
Join Alliance President Ford W. Bell in a town hall-style preview of the year ahead, including successes in and challenges facing the museum field. Learn how the Alliance has adapted its programs and services to ensure that museums of all sizes and disciplines are supported, included and represented. Come prepared to be informed, ask questions and share experiences with the Alliance and your colleagues.
How Will I Benefit?
By participating in this program, Alliance members will be better able to:
- Identify and respond to important issues that face the museum field in the coming year
- Gain information about key Alliance programs and services that address the needs of museums and museum practitioners
- Share experiences, resources and information with other Alliance members
Who Should Attend
This program is a unique benefit of Alliance membership. Members at all levels, including staff of member museums are encouraged to attend.
- Ford. W. Bell, president, American Alliance of Museums, Washington, DC
- Greg Stevens, assistant director, professional development, American Alliance of Museums, Washington, DC