Volunteer with IMP
As IMP grows, so do opportunities to get involved. We need talented people willing to share expertise. We are a network of busy professionals and we promise to use your time efficiently and effectively. Interested? Please email our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of Professional Network leadership teams are expected to maintain their individual AAM membership, comply with AAM’s policies and procedures, and contribute to the advancement of the network, AAM’s strategic plan, and the museum field.
Available Volunteer Opportunities
Social Media Manager
Reports to Communications/Membership Chair
- Oversees IMP social media channels and postings.
- Sources interesting and appropriate stories to promote on IMP channels.
- Posts regularly (weekly or more) on channels.
Programs Team Volunteer
Reports to Program Committee Co-chairs
As needed—tasks may include:
- Assist with/host online programs.
- Develop online programs (find speakers, coordinate schedules, etc.)
- Draft program descriptions for communication/promotion.
- Develop program assessments/surveys.
- Help create/find speakers for AAM Annual Meeting sessions.
- Maintain program statistics.