MUSE Awards: How to Enter
Submit an online entry form for each project.
The limit is 9, but please consult our policies, included below, before entering.
You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of each submission. If you are an external producer submitting a project on behalf of a GLAM, notify the GLAM that you are submitting to the MUSE Awards.
Here are the steps to follow for submission:
- Submit detailed information using our online entry form. A confirmation e-mail will automatically be sent upon completion of the form.
- Make your payment via the Alliance's website.
- NOTE: All media must be uploaded using our online entry form or viewable via a URL referenced in your entry. We do not accept any physical copies of media or printed material.
- There is a limit of 9 (nine) entries submitted by the same organization (GLAM or independent producer). Note: Submissions from producers on behalf of a GLAM count toward the total number of submissions from an institution.
- There can be no more than 3 (three) entries by the same institution in the same category. Note: Submissions from producers on behalf of a GLAM count toward the total number of submissions from an institution.
- An entry can ONLY be submitted to 1 (one) category.
- There is no time limit (year produced) for entries submitted.
By entering the MUSE Awards competition, submitters are granting permission for the Alliance to use promotional images or excerpts from the submissions provided by the entrants to showcase entries at the awards ceremony, on the Alliance’s website, Museum magazine, social media, Professional Development programs and for archival purposes.
- Programs submitted in previous years may not be re-submitted, unless there has been significant changes made (must be approved on a case-by-case basis by the M&T Board).
- The competition is not responsible for incomplete submissions.
- Foreign language entries must have an English language soundtrack or subtitles.
- You are NOT required to be a member of the Alliance or M&T to submit, although we hope to inspire you to join our community.
GLAMs of any size, discipline and country are eligible to submit. Productions made by independent or commercial producers on behalf of a GLAM may be submitted with a letter of support written and sent by the institution. Please send that letter via e-mail to email@example.com. The letter of support must state that the project being entered was created for the institution submitting the letter and vouch for the submission.
The entry fee for the 2015 MUSE awards is $50 per submission. This fee covers the awards, award ceremony and technology used to facilitate the submission and review process. No humans are compensated for their participation.
At the end of the entry submission process, you will be able to pay by credit card through the AAM website. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If you are submitting multiple entries, please be sure to change the quantity in your cart.