Wednesday, August 19, 2020
11:00 am to 11:40 am Pacific Time
COVID-19 restrictions have forced companies to frantically create unsustainable and ineffective virtual spaces for training, meetings and everything in-between. And without proper knowledge, things can easily fall flat.
But, don’t fret! Attend our next session on how to host the perfect virtual gathering.
– Maybe you conduct training and need to pivot your “classroom” to a remote environment.
– Maybe you’re an HR executive looking to virtually onboard a handful of new employees.
– Maybe you’re in charge of your office’s all-hands meetings and can’t afford any technical issues.
– Or you’re a marketing guru and you’re trying to get your customers or partners onboard with new developments.
– Maybe your company has postponed its annual gathering but your employees are needing that sense of community and bigger-picture involvement.
– And/or maybe you need to transition your annual or bi annual sales kick-off event to a virtual platform.
No matter your role, our upcoming webinar with one of the country’s experts, Jill Schiefelbein of Dynamic Virtual Events will be extremely beneficial as she shares steps needed to get a successful virtual event off the ground.
The statements and opinions expressed by panelists, hosts, attendees, or other participants of this event are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of, nor are endorsed by, the American Alliance of Museums.