Manage Your Career
Searching for a job, thinking about grad school, building your network, looking to get ahead, or wondering how to give back to the field? You’ve come to the right place! AAM has the tools and resources you need to manage your museum career. Whether you’re an experienced leader, a mid-career professional, or a recent grad, check out our range of resources and tools—at your fingertips.
Looking for a job? Seeking that next great employee? AAM maintains the field’s largest resource for available jobs and job-seekers. With thousands of jobs posted each year, be sure to check back often.
- Visit JobHQ to find available jobs.
- Post a job on JobHQ to reach the best museum people on the planet.
Tools for Managing your Career
- Find Benchmark Salary Information before accepting that next job offer. Advocate for your current salary by comparing against AAM’s official salary benchmarks.
- Build your Network, raise your hand, get involved, and get connected!
- Career Management Resources: from resume writing to personal branding, we’ve got you covered.
- Looking for a Museum Studies or related program? This is your go-to directory.
- Professional Development Programs, online and in-person, are available to help you do your job and manage your career.
- Bookstore: where you can find sound advice, practical tips, and information you can use.