Monday, February 25, 2019
9:30 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time
The Line Hotel
- Los Angeles, CA
- 3515 Wilshire Blvd
In the ever-changing world of marketing, there’s always something new. It’s hard to keep up. The Museum Marketing Summit can help.
This one day conference brings together marketing experts from Europe, North America and Australia for a day packed with actionable advice.
We’ll look at the latest social media tools, discuss branding, events and what is helping leading institutions to grow their audiences.
– Claire Lampon, Historic Royal Palaces
– Jennifer Caballero, Skirball Cultural Center
– Scott Tennent, Hammer Museum
– Lee Casey, Science Gallery Melbourne
– John Swettenham, Canadian Museum of Nature
– Frank Cornelissen, Amsterdam Museum
– Amrita Gurney, CrowdRiff
– Josh Dyer, Myseum of Toronto
– Victoria Lee, MAH
– Ashley Holmes, MAH
– Claire Eva, 14 – 18 – NOW
Don’t miss your chance to build your network and give your marketing plan a boost.
The event will take place at Line Hotel in Los Angeles on 25 February 2019.