Tuesday, February 2, 2021
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm Eastern Time
Like many institutions, museums continue to face uncertainty as the COVID-19 pandemic persists. Raffa, Marcum’s Nonprofit & Social Sector Group, understands that organizations are eager to better understand and navigate the impact of evolving Federal and state guidelines on operations, including the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.
In this session, we will outline actions that museums and cultural institutions can take to continue serving the community, preserving value, and protecting their workers.
- Updates to the Covid Relief Legislation: PPP and ERC
- Eligibility and forgiveness
- Which should your museum pursue: PPP loan or Shuttered Venues grant?
- Financial Statement reporting composition
- Aaron Fox, Partner, Nonprofit Tax Services
- Eric Glantz, Partner, Nonprofit Assurance Services
- Matt Huffner, Partner, Nonprofit Assurance Services
*CPE Credit Eligibility: 1 Credit – Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Click here to register!
The statements and opinions expressed by panelists, hosts, attendees, or other participants of this event are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of, nor are endorsed by, the American Alliance of Museums.