Tuesday, February 5, 2019
9:00 am to 11:00 am Mountain Time (no DST)
CREATE at Arizona Science Center
- 105 N 5th St
- Phoenix, AZ, 85004
- Christine Yoon, Program Officer for the Arts at the Wallace Foundation
- Mariana Shepard, Associate Director of Education and Public Programs at the Contemporary Arts Center in New Orleans, LA
- Rand Suffolk, Nancy & Holcombe T. Green Jr. Director at the High Museum in Atlanta, GA
What do you know about millennials and the best ways to reach them? In this gathering at the Arizona Science Center, meet with local colleagues and watch and discuss video content from which you’ll learn practical, research-driven steps from funders at the Wallace Foundation and other museums and cultural organizations to successfully engage this audience.
- Learn effective strategies for millennial audience engagement based on Wallace research
- Gain insight on research regarding millennials’ appetite for arts- and culture-related activities as opposed to other leisure activities
- Explore barriers and opportunities to attracting and retaining millennials and successful programmatic and communications strategies for reaching them
The statements and opinions expressed by panelists, hosts, attendees, or other participants of this event does not reflect the opinions of, nor are endorsed by, the American Alliance of Museums.