Graphics for Advocacy
Graphics for Museums Advocacy Day
Explore and download ready-made graphics to go with your newsletters and social media posts about Museums Advocacy Day!
Not sure what size you need? Horizontal is great for X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn, or Facebook, while the square size is great for Instagram or Facebook.
Leading up to Museums Advocacy Day, topics include:
- General Museums Advocacy Day 2024 – download
- Registration is open for Museums Advocacy Day 2024 – download
- For the future of our field, it is critical to make our voices heard – download
- Coming in January: Museum Facts to engage audiences surrounding Museum Advocacy Day. These include:
- 97% of Americans believe that museums are educational assets for their communities
- 96% of Americans want federal funding increased for museums maintained or increased
- 96% of Americans would approve of elected officials who have taken legislative action to support museums
- 89% (or, 9 in 10, depending on your choice) of Americans believe that museums contribute important economic benefits to their communities
- Coming in February: Priority legislative issues and briefs.
- Coming in February: Share a thank you to all the Museums Advocacy Day 2024 supporters. See the current list of supporters, subject to change.
Note: If you are a Corporate, Co-Convenor, or Leader level supporter of Museums Advocacy Day 2024, custom graphics with your logo (and customizable templates) will be emailed to you.
Graphics for Anytime
During Museums Advocacy Day 2024 on February 26-27, or any time of year!, encourage your followers to explore the below resources with these graphics:
- Museums as Economic Engines and Museums and Public Opinion graphic – download
- Advocate from Anywhere – download
- Coming soon: AAM’s Advocacy Resources
- Coming soon: Museums as Economic Engines graphic
- Coming soon: Museums and Public Opinion graphic
- Coming soon: Graphic to share AAM’s tool to find your legislators
- Coming soon: Museum Facts to engage audiences any time of year.