Thursday, May 28, 2020
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Brought to you by Dexibit.
This webinar will be recorded and a link sent to all registered participants.
Join us as leaders from NASA’s Space Center Houston and Monterey Bay Aquarium discuss their plans for bringing visitor experience innovation into reopening.
On the agenda:
- Approaches to reopening and safety
- Front of house training and creating a culture of safety
- Setting visitor expectations but making it less scary for kids
- Bringing delight back into the visitor experience
- The emotional experience for visitors
- David Rosenberg, Vice President Guest Experience, Monterey Bay Aquarium and former Chair IAAPA
- Chance Sanford, Guest Experience Director, Space Center HoustonOpen to all visitor attractions internationally and free to attend – please register to receive details and updates.
The statements and opinions expressed by panelists, hosts, attendees, or other participants of this event does not reflect the opinions of, nor are endorsed by, the American Alliance of Museums.