Become an Accreditation Peer Reviewer
How do I learn more and sign up?
Now that the museum has finished its accreditation review, the director and senior staff are strongly encouraged to become Alliance Peer Reviewers.
What’s in it for you?
Alliance Peer Review is an important professional development opportunity that benefits you, the museum profession and your fellow museums in the Accreditation Program.
- Share knowledge and experience with other museums
- Support change and excellence in individual museums
- Champion accountability and ethical practice
- Engage in the ongoing discussions of issues in the museum community
- Sustain the Accreditation Program
- Gain a broader perspective on museum operations
- Stay current on emerging issues
- Develop professional relationships
- Cultivate an informed staff
- Meet and network with other museum professionals
- Take home new ideas
- Hone critical thinking and communication skills
- Observe diverse strategies and solutions in use
- Monitor evolving standards and best practices