How to Access and Update Your Online Peer Reviewer Profile
- Go to http://ww2.aam-us.org/edit-profile/peer-review-profile
- Log in.
- Every reviewer already has a username and password. If you forgot your username or password, use the links on the login page for a reminder or to reset. Please do not create a new AAM profile/login.
- (If you are not taken directly to the Peer Review Profile form or have other trouble accessing it: start fresh at https://ww2.aam-us.org/login and Log in; click Edit Profile in the gray box at the top right of the webpage
- This takes you to a summary your AAM profile (not your Peer Reviewer Profile). Below the Overview section, click the link labeled Edit Your Peer Reviewer Profile.
- Enter/update your data. The Peer Reviewer Profile is split across three web pages.
- When done, on page 3 check Yes to the Conflict of Interest agreement and click Save and Submit changes.
A few guidelines:
- You can enter data all at once or enter some and return later as often as you like (even after you hit the Save and Submit button).
- Make sure to save often, especially before you exit. Inactivity after about 15 minutes will cause the system to time out and you will have to log back in; any unsaved data may be lost. To save, use the Save buttons at the bottom of each screen.
- To edit Contact Information that displays in the Peer Review Profile, use Edit Profile to return to your AAM Profile summary and make/save changes there.
- Only MAP or Accreditation staff can change the “Approved For” section of the Peer Review profile. If you want to change what types of reviews you can do, contact staff at email@example.com.
- Some answers trigger additional questions or fields.
- Visit availability for three years needs to be entered in order to proceed past page 2.
- You must check Yes to agree to the Conflict of Interest statement each time you submit updated data.