How to Access and Update Your Online Peer Reviewer Profile
- Go to http://ww2.aam-us.org/edit-profile/peer-review-profile
- Log in.
- Every reviewer already has a username and password. If you forgot your username or password, use the links on the login page for a reminder or to reset. Please do not create a new AAM profile/login.
- (If you are not taken directly to the Peer Review Profile form or have other trouble accessing it: start fresh at https://ww2.aam-us.org/login and Log in; click Edit Profile in the gray box at the top of the webpage; this will take you to your AAM profile first, not your Peer Reviewer Profile. On the bottom of the first tab, called Profile Overview, click the link labeled Edit Your Peer Reviewer Profile.)
- Enter/update your data. The Profile is split across three web pages.
- When done, on page three check Yes to the Conflict of Interest agreement and click Save and Submit changes.
A few guidelines:
- You can enter data all at once or enter some and return later as often as you like (even after you hit the Save and Submit button).
- Make sure to save often, especially before you exit. Inactivity after about 15 minutes will cause the system to time out and you will have to log back in; any unsaved data may be lost. To save, use the Save buttons at the bottom of each screen.
- You may find some of the fields are pre-filled with existing data; simply leave as-is if correct or overwrite to change.
- Some answers trigger additional questions or fields.
- The only section of the Profile you can’t change is the “Approved For” section. If you want to change what types of reviews you can do, contact the MAP or Accreditation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must check Yes to agree to the Conflict of Interest statement each time you submit updated data.
- Answers for site visit availability for all three date ranges for all three years listed are required in order to proceed past page two.