Accreditation Peer Reviewer Resources
These resources and forms are designed to help you better conduct your review and serve as quick links to finding the information you require. If there is a form or resource you would like to see included, please contact Accreditation staff at 202-289-9116.
Email completed forms directlly to your Accreditation Program Officer or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting Committee Site Visit Orientation video (YouTube)
- Site Visit Expectations (What You Need to Know About the Site Visit)
- Position Description
- FAQ for New Accreditation Peer Reviewers
- Peer Review Travel Policy
- Accreditation Process and Timeline
- Core Standards
- Core Documents
- Special Considerations for Reviewing Tribal Museums
- On the Ground: The Exit Interview
- Proofreading Tips
- Peer Review Travel Reimbursement Tips
Update My Peer Reviewer Profile
- The profile captures your experience, expertise, and availability; we use this information to match you to a site visit.
- Please update your profile if you change jobs, earn a new credential, or your availability changes.
- We suggest you review your profile at least once a year.
Click here to learn how to update your Peer Reviewer Profile.