MAP Peer Reviewer Resources
These resources and forms are designed to help you better conduct your review and serve as quick links to finding the information you require. If there is a form or resource you would like to see included, please contact MAP staff at 202-289-9118.
- Sample Reports
- Core Standards
- Peer Review Travel Policy
- Site Visit
- MAP Site Visit Checklist
- Sample Agendas
- MAP Peer Review Manual
- Site Visit Date Form
- MAP Peer Reviewer Site Visit Expense Form
- SAMPLE Site Visit Expense Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- W-9 Form
- MAP Peer Reviewer Agreement
Resources by Assessment Type (including Critical Issues Checklist and Report Writing Guide):
- Organizational Assessment Resources
- Collections Stewardship Assessment Resources
- Community Engagement Assessment Resources
- Behind the Scenes: MAP Self-Study Workbooks
- Core Documents
- Special Considerations for Reviewing Tribal Museums
- On the Ground: The Exit Interview
- Proofreading Tips
For the MAP Museum
- MAP Grant Writing Guide (PDF, 7 pages)
- Sample Press Release
- Communicate with Congress: Tips for Getting Started
- Sample Letter to Your Representatives and Senators
Update My Peer Reviewer Profile
- The profile captures your experience, expertise, and availability; we use this information to match you to a site visit.
- Please update your profile if you change jobs, earn a new credential, or your availability changes.
- We suggest you review your profile at least once a year.
- Update your profile here.