Sustainability Excellence Award Eligibility and Policies
- All museums of any size or type are encouraged to submit, membership to the Alliance is not required.
- Projects must reflect a significant change in policies or approaches, resource use or environmental impact.
- An entry can be submitted in only one category.
- There is no requisite time frame within which the project must have occurred or showed results to be eligible.
- Submissions become property of the Alliance. Submitted material may be used without limitations for the website, Museum magazine, social media, Alliance webinars, and podcasts.
- Entry Fee (Please note that no entries will be considered for review until the fee has been paid):
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 museum members: $35
- Tier 1 and non-members: $50
- Projects submitted in previous years may not be resubmitted unless there have been significant changes in project results.