Register for Museums Advocacy Day
Registration for Museums Advocacy Day 2019 is now closed. Registrations are being accepted on a case-by-case basis, depending upon current attendance and geographic coverage. If you encountered an issue with registration, or have questions regarding your registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museums Advocacy Day is a unique opportunity to join with other museum professionals and supporters to make the case for museums. Museums Advocacy Day is inspiring, energizing and practical. The program includes two full days of timely issue briefings, expert advocacy training, networking with peers from your state and region, and the opportunity to make your voice heard to elected officials and their staff during Capitol Hill visits scheduled by AAM. Register today and unite with others from the museum field as one voice to reaffirm our value, collective contributions, and aspirations.
2019 Registration Rates
$25 Friend – Student Member rate
- This deeply subsidized registration rate is for student advocates, many of whom who are covering participation costs out of their own funds.
$49 Advocate – Member only rate*
*Need help accessing Museums Advocacy Day at this rate? Contact us.
- This subsidized registration provides full participation in Museums Advocacy Day programs and events to AAM members, and members of Museums Advocacy Day Partner, Leader and Co-Convenor organizations.
$99 Sustainer – Best non-member rate, also for use by Members who are interested in and able to contribute to the cause
- Registering at this subsidized level allows non-members full participation in Museums Advocacy Day programs and events, and provides members the opportunity to help partially offset the per-person cost of Museums Advocacy Day, supporting the feasibility of future Museums Advocacy Days.
$199 Champion – Member and Non-member rate
- Advocates who register at this level are helping to cover a significant portion of the per-person cost of Museums Advocacy Day and helping to sustain the future of Museums Advocacy Day.
$249 Super-Advocate – Member and Non-member rate
- Advocates who register at this rate are making a critical contribution to the cause, helping to provide fellow and future advocates access to Museums Advocacy Day.