Register for Museums Advocacy Day
We are currently planning for a robust virtual Museums Advocacy Day in February!
For more than ten years, Museums Advocacy Day has been providing the essential training and support advocates need to meet face-to-face in Washington, D.C. with members of Congress and their staff. Advocating in support of museums in February 2021 may look different than in past years, but it will be more important and impactful than ever before. Museums Advocacy Day is an inspiring, energizing, and critical chance to unite with museum colleagues from across the country as one voice to reaffirm our value, collective contributions, and aspirations. As a constituent, you are in the best position to create lasting change and influence legislators. Register today for Museums Advocacy Day 2021.
Register Today – Register by January 19, 2021!
2021 Registration Rates
Member – $25
- As a benefit of AAM membership you have access to this deeply discounted registration rate to participate in Museums Advocacy Day.
Non-Member – $50
- You are not a member of AAM and require a significantly subsidized rate to participate in Museums Advocacy Day.
Sustainer – $99
- You know the power of participating in Museums Advocacy Day and want to contribute more towards the cost of attending.
Champion – $199
- You value participating in Museums Advocacy Day and can afford to cover the full cost of the Museums Advocacy Day experience.
Super-Advocate – $249
- You know support for advocates is essential to a successful Museums Advocacy Day experience and want to help ensure that cost isn’t a barrier for others to participate.
Need technical assistance completing your registration? Interested in attending Museums Advocacy Day, but are unable to afford registration due to financial hardship? Contact us.